HOSSPAD Large is a 1 inch thick. This is great for popups and medium size travel trailers. Weight 2.75 lbs/pad Size (8.63" x 8.63" x 1") (Set Of 4 Pads) The Hosspad can compliment or replace the old style plastic RV jack pads by isolating them from ground wear and tear. Some RV enthusiasts presently use alternate leveling blocks such as concrete blocks, wood, neoprene, cork, plastic only, and bricks. These levelers make it tough to preserve the comfort, quality, and longevity of the RV unit.
These blocks subject the RV unit to degradation due to weather, vibration, and unknown environmental variables. The Hosspad is the first composite recycled rubber pad that provides both absorption of vibration and insulation from the ground. You won't have to worry about minor imperfections in the ground as the Hosspad conforms to the imperfections in the ground to give you a stable vibration-reducing platform to jack your trailer on. With the maximum weight capacity on our HOSSPAD Large of 37,000 lbs per pad , you can be sure that the HOSSPADS will exceed your needs.
- Can be used on Any Surface (Grass, Gravel, Cement, Asphalt, Dirt)
- Protects and Can Replace Plastic RV Jack Blocks
- Outlasts Neoprene, Cork and Foam Core Pads
- Resistant to Water, Oil, UV Light, Corrosion, Salt
- Resistant to cracking, splitting, chipping, breaking
- Can Support up to 49,500 lbs Per Pad (500 psi for the HOSSPAD Extreme)
- Heat Resistant (no meltdown)
- Will Conform to Most Surfaces